You know how the government keeps taking more of your money and time?
Well, Iowans for Tax Relief (ITR) works to:
- Educate Iowans about our solutions
- Activate Iowans in support of our solutions
- Influence elected officials to enact our solutions
So the government will get out of your pocket and off your back.
Governor Kim Reynolds said:
"ITR has been fighting for Iowa taxpayers for over 40 years. I can't tell you how important that is. When ITR is at the Capitol, they are not working for just one business or industry. They represent ALL Iowa taxpayers."
As the voice of the taxpayer, ITR's efforts have led to many taxpayer victories in recent years:
- Created a 3.9% flat individual income tax rate
- Eliminated state income taxes on retirement income
- Eliminated Iowa's inheritance tax
- Set a path to reduce the corporate income tax from 9.8% to 5.5%
- Phased-out special tax incentives in the corporate tax code
- Modernized the sales tax code to provide a level playing field between online businesses and brick and mortar businesses
- Increased property tax transparency for cities and counties
- Eliminated the county mental health property tax levy
- Reformed Iowa's unemployment system
- Enacted home-based business protections
Join ITR today, stay informed, and take action. It's free!